- Human Health: Dr Amy Person, Chair: Improving our community's health through thoughtful development of the built environment, wise use of our natural environment, and promoting healthy behaviors.
- Land Use and Economic Development TAB: Steve Mallory, Chair: Enhancing our environment, competitive economic advantage, and visual appeal through planning that incorporates mixed-use, well-connected and compact development.
- Community Outreach : Alison Cable, Chair: Increase community awareness and volunteerism in activities that promote ALSC's and affiliate organizations' missions.
- Technology Committee: Jim Wise, Chair: The Technology group keeps track and assesses new Sustainability related technologies that are either being deployed in our region or would be particularly appropriate.
- CIAO (Climate Impacts Assurance and Opportunities) - James A. Wise, Ph.D. Chair: 'CIAO' introduces climate change awareness to our region, a reviews new approaches that focus on impacts and change.