Livability is the sum of the factors that add up to a community’s quality of life—including the built and natural environments, economic prosperity, social stability and equity, educational opportunity, and cultural, entertainment and recreation possibilities.
As part of the City Leaders Institute, Partners developed a Community Report Card to help civic leaders and citizens think about their community’s strengths and weaknesses in Aging in Place. The report card assesses 11 components and grades the community on how well it is doing in each component of agelessness.
- Community Design and Planning
- Arts, Culture and Lifelong Learning
- Workforce Development
- Transportation and Mobility
- Local Leadership
- Health and Wellness
- Civic Engagement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Public Safety and Services
- Equity of Opportunity